Monday, November 5, 2007

"I don't think I got the whole test..."

Oh, dear. Thank goodness for honest students!!! I was just about to start writing an entry in here about the darn s*** that started falling from the sky before last hour today. Yes, I am sadly talking about that horrible four-letter word: snow. And to think I was thinking about wearing sandals to school today!! (I totally should have....)

One of my sweet algebra students came up to with her test and looked really confused. I was just about to ask her what was up when she held the test out to me and said, "Um, I don't think I got the whole test." Here, she had the first page, staple and all, but no second page! Poor kid. I ran across the hall to my colleague's room to grab another test. She just laughed when I told her what had happened.

No comments: